About Cullinan Guesthouse
Centrally situated and easy to reach from all directions coming into Kimberley, Cullinan Guesthouse has been developed by Dr. Werner & Tania Visser.
We’ve been blessed and privileged to accommodate guests with decent, affordable accommodation now for almost 18 years.
Our loyal, friendly and trustworthy team will ensure a pleasant stay-over for all our guests, and you’ll leave as being part of the “Cullinan Family”.
Cullinan Guesthouse is walking distance from The Spur restaurant as well as the Historical Halfway House Pub & restaurant.
A Coffee House is also situated next to us. Karen Muir swimming pool is 100m from our premises.
- Single: R650-00/Night
- Double / 2 people sharing: R850-00/Night
- Single room 12: R450-00/Night
- Room 12: R450-00/Night
Family room with 2 rooms
- Single: R750-00/Night
- Double: R950-00/Night
- 3 People sharing: R1050-00/Night
- 4 People sharing: R1150-00/Night
- Extra guest sleeping on mattress: R100/Night
- Dinner: R180-00 (Must book in advance. Must be reserved before the time.)
- Lunch Pack: R110-00/Pack (Must reserve before the time.)
- Breakfast for outside guests: R60/Person
All rates include continental breakfast.
SMOKING PROHIBITED IN ALL ROOMS
If you would like a better view of the room you'll be staying, in you can take a view all our rooms here.
Read more information on what's included in each room and any additionals.